MultiVersus is the epic crossover platform fighting game that has been launched for open beta by Warner Bros. The game has unlockable classic characters from Warner Bros., DC Comics, HBO, Turner Entertainment, and Cartoon Network. At the time of writing, there are 17 unlockable characters with 2 more to come soon. MultiVersus has different character classes that can be chosen depending upon play style. While each character has its own skill set irrespective of their class, some similarities can be seen. This guide has the tips you need to play and master the Mage Class in MultiVersus. Since it is a difficult class, we recommend you check out this guide before you start practicing with the Mages.
Tips to Play Mage Class in MultiVersus
This class is quite difficult to master but incredibly strong when you do so. Thus at the time of writing, there are only two characters in the game, Bugs Bunny and Tom and Jerry. Rick will also play as a mage class but he is yet to be released in the MultiVersus Roster. Additionally, it is quite important to understand what makes a mage so strong.
What Makes Mage Class Strong?
Firstly, the mage class is great at long distances in MultiVersus, but when it comes to close control, they are nowhere less than other players. While they feature a lot of projectiles in their bag of tricks, their crowd control helps take the fight up close. If there is a word that can be dedicated to mages, it would definitely be tricksters.
With their wholesale of projectiles and strong normals, they can singlehandedly defeat many other characters. Like if you pair the best combos and the best perks for Bugs Bunny, you can be quite powerful in battle, almost like the dark side of the force.
How to Play as Mage
As a mage class in MultiVersus, your first step to playing this class is to master the timing of the moves. Once you have a grasp of what your character does, you can then proceed to battle with other players. Here are some things that you should remember:
- As a mage, you want to hit your Projectiles as much as you can. While they are in cooldown, you can control the game with your close control combos.
- If you are afraid to get closer to your opponent, you will lose brownie points as one style will not cut it with this class.
- While you play as a Mage Class in MultiVersus, always lead your opponents to where you want them to be. Set your projectiles and then get some melee attacks in, giving fewer and fewer time to your opponent.
- Although they both are Mage Class in MultiVersus, the play style of Bugs Bunny and Tom and Jerry is quite different. You need to understand what works best for your character.
- Lastly, we also recommend you get used to the feints of your character. This is incredibly useful if you are baiting an opponent.
Although the mage class is difficult to master, they are one of the best when it comes to offense. Offense is the best Defense and these characters are proving just that. And if you are wondering which perks go best with these characters, check out this Perks Tier List and choose for yourself.
That’s all you need on Tips to Play Mage Class in MultiVersus. While you are here, make sure you check out our MultiVersus Guides for more such content with Gamer Tweak.